Call for Editor in African Scientific Reports -2023
African Scientific Reports (ASR) seeks applications from outstanding scientists in any field of Natural Sciences, Medical Sciences and Engineering with an international reputation for research excellence to contribute to the future direction of the journal and thought-provoking original research publications.
Roles of Editor
1. Commission articles with an emphasis on expansion and content quality
2. Ensure a productive and impartial peer review process, and have a sufficient pool of reviewers.
3. Make sure the study published in the journal is ethically sound by alerting the publisher as soon as any possible ethical problems arise.
4. Based on their knowledge of the subject and the process, assign suitable peer reviewers.
5. Review and inform the author of all recommendations for final decisions.
6. Engage in effective communication with all potential authors, reviewers, editorial board members, members of the editorial team, publisher's employees, and any other significant journal stakeholders.
PhD in any area of Natural sciences, Medical sciences or Engineering.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. All applications will be judged on their merits with no regard to race, religion, nationality, sex, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the candidate.
November 7, 2023
About the Journal